We just experienced the hottest September on record in Dallas! Safe to say it doesn’t feel like much fall just yet, but even at 95 degrees there is this cool fall feeling in the air. As odd as that is to say! I powered through a lot of projects this month, it felt really good to have all the kids settled back in school and us back into a crazy busy schedule, but a schedule none the less. This past month I gave an update on how our family room is coming together, I spontaneously did a quick refresh on our downstairs powder room, continued to work on my daughter’s teen bedroom makeover, added a fresh look of fall decor to our front entryway and did a quick recap of our trip to San Antonio!
Your Favorites From September!
- Booker Upholstered Bench (see more modern bench ideas)
- Peel & Stick Window Panes (see DIY Faux Window Trim)
- Outremer Mini Eau De Toilette (see Powder Room Refresh)
- Wireless Art Light (see DIY Hallway Makeover)
- Black Outdoor Rectangular Planter (see Dallas Backyard Tour)
- No Dig Ground Anchor (see DIY String Lights)
- Adult Pool Noodles (see favorite pool floats)
- Antique Bronze Single Vanity (see more single vanities)
- Artificial Plants (see best artificial plants)
- Men’s Strato Tech Tee
- Bess Patio Bar Stool (see more outdoor barstools)
- Illings Reeded Cabinet (see study makeover)
- Hobbs Drum Coffee Table (see drum coffee tables)
- Plaid Woven Rug (see office renovation)
- Torryn Black and White Indoor/Outdoor Rug (see outdoor fireplace area)
- Canal Smoked Dining Table (see dining room furniture)
What’s Coming up?!
In October I’m focused on finishing up my daughter’s bedroom renovation, kicking off my youngest bedroom renovation (big things happening in here!), a quick trip to Charleston and adding more fall decor around the house.