I just revealed our outdoor kitchen and one of the top questions I’m getting is, “where did you get your barstools?”. With the outdoor kitchen and most of our backyard being black and very monochromatic, I wanted to find some modern outdoor barstools that added a pop of texture and a design element to the space.
I would have preferred to go with a wood base to add some warmth, but because of how much rain we get I knew they wouldn’t last if we kept them outside all the time. I included some of my favs to share with you, but I ultimately with with an all-weather aluminum so I can keep them out all summer despite sprinkles. Plus, they were a good price for a set of 2!
Modern Outdoor Barstools
- Saloma Grey Wicker Barstool Set of 2
- Black Woven Barstool
- Purple Leaf Aluminum Chair with Rattan Back Set of 2 (these are what we have in our backyard, but in the dark charcoal base that is currently out of stock. They still have it in many other neutral colors)
- Acacia Wood Barstools Set of 2
- Abbott Woven Indoor/Outdoor Counter Stool
- Noble House Charlotte Wicker Barstools Set of 2
- Gallia Black and White Patterned Set of 2
- Almond Woven Resin Barstool Set of 2
- Darley Outdoor Grey Barstool
- Bess Upholstered Bar Stool
- Modern White Plastic Barstools Set of 2
- Thalia Mid Century Rattan Barstool
- Portside Outdoor Wood Barstool