Happy Sunday Friends! I normally don’t post on the weekend, but I washing through old fall posts on the blog and thought it would be fun to revisit some oldies but goodies over here! It’s hard to believe I have been blogging for over 8 years now, which means the archives are getting pretty big! There have been a lot of hits and a lot of misses when it comes to DIY and Craft projects, but today I want to share the Top 10 Fall Projects of all time!
Yup, voted by YOU! So let’s take a look at the most viewed fall craft and decor projects from over the years. You might be surprised!
Top 10 Fall Projects
10. Fall Lavender Tablescape – When you cut back those lavender plants don’t throw away the stems just yet! Use them to create a pretty fall tablescape.
9. Elegant and Organic Fall Porch– I went with a much more organic and elegant look for this porch and still love the deep purples.
8. Rustic Metallic Fall Porch – I went with more brown tones than I normally do on this porch and it was fun to mix things up!
7. DIY Wood Coasters! These are a fun DIY and you and customize them to fit your own designs or personalize them!
5. Modern Paint Dripped Pumpkins! This is probably one of the easiest and yet the most popular DIY’s on the blog. I can’t get over how many places these get featured every fall, always such a surprise!
3. Free Fall Printable with earth tone feathers and verse.
- Illuminated Ghost Garland – Such an old project but one that always makes its way back to the charts this time of year!
Did you see any surprises? Did anything get missed? Pin away and save some ideas for later or you can always click here to see allll fall posts from over the years!