April was one of the busiest months around our home front! We finished up a TON of projects. I have so many that I’m ready to reveal on here, so get ready! A few things I did share our the updates I made to our moody movie room and adding the DIY Trellis to our large planter box in the backyard. But get ready, because I cannot wait for all the things I have to share over the next month!
Here are the most purchased items from the month of April!
Best of April
- Black Pivot Mirrors from our Jack-N-Jill Bathroom
- Kulik Task Office Chair from Modern Office Chairs
- No Dig Ground Anchors from DIY String Light Project
- Hawthorn Geometric Rug from Our Family Room
- Leather Ottomans from our Primary Closet Reveal
- 48″ Wood Vanity Set from our Black and White Bathroom Reno
- Black and White Knotted Rug from Neutral Rug Ideas
- The Pink Stuff Cleaner One of you recommended this and it’s amazing!
- White Ceramic Planters We just put these in our backyard.
- Wireless Art Lights from our Hallway Gallery Wall
- Budget Carry On Luggage Recent purchase for our kids!
- Charcoal Grey Quilted Jacket Just shared this on IG, it’s so comfy!
- Modern Wood Planters from our Front Porch Decor
- IKEA Ribba Frames from our Hallway Gallery Wall
- Dual Pocket Overalls Comfiest clothing item I own!
- Rust Orange Midi Dress Just got this for spring and it’s so pretty!
- Drum Coffee Table with Storage from Drum Coffee Table Ideas
- Black & Gold Sequin Swim Suit I got this for Spring Break, and it’s my new fav suit!