Happy December! We wrapped up November with lots of DIY projects, the start of decorating for the holidays and lots of gift guides. I revealed our dark exterior and our downstairs powder room makeover, our family room furniture reveal, and also shared an updated home tour.
Then we moved onto the holidays! I love this time of year, the extra decor and sparkle it brings to our home. I actually started decorating for the holidays a little bit earlier this year than ever before. It think with the family room FINALLY coming together, I couldn’t help but want to see it all dressed up for the holidays. It’s the first time I’ve felt like our downstairs is a cohesive space.
YOUR Favs from November
Every month I like to do a little recap of products, decor, furniture and clothing that YOU loved. So here are the most popular items from November!
- Black Pivot Mirror (from kids bathroom makeover)
- Mercury Ornaments (from neutral Holiday decor finds)
- Vintage Bells (From DIY Bell Garland Tutorial)
- Teasley Faux Leather Recliner (from modern recliners)
- Artificial Fraser Fir Garland (from our Christmas mantel decor)
- Black and White Striped Outdoor Cushion
- Faux Fur Snow Leopard Pillow (winter bedroom decor from or holiday tour)
- Black Rounded Corner Mirror (From our recent bathroom renovation)
- 82″ Artificial Olive Tree
- Faux Fur Print Ribbon (from Holiday decor finds )
- Marc Fisher Black Hiking Boots (from women’s winter fashion staples)
- 3 Piece Stoneware Soap Set (from downstairs powder room makeover)
- Fernando Black Metal Drum Coffee Table (from drum coffee table ideas)
- Solo Stove (from gift ideas for him)
- Black Frameless Sliding Shower Door (from our downstairs bathroom makeover)
- Drum Coffee Table (From drum coffee table ideas)
- Tablon Saddle Leather Sofa (from mid mod leather sofa finds)
Leave a Reply