It’s that time of year when the falling leaves are turning to falling flakes with temperatures are dropping into the 30’s. At least for us in the Pacific Northwest. With the falling temps, I’ve been bringing out my warm boots and longer jackets for those outdoor soccer games, nights out and soon to be trips to the mountains. I wanted to share some of my winter fashion finds for women that I end up cycling through all season. Some of these items I own already and love, some are similar dupes to items I own that aren’t in stock anymore and others are things I have on my wish list this Christmas!
I am far from a fashion blogger, my closet isn’t huge but I have learned to invest to key staple pieces that I can mix and match and get a lot of use out of. These are some of them!
Winter Fashion Finds
- Black Tunic Sweater – I got this as a gift last Christmas in ivory and it’s honesty one of my favorite sweaters, it’s SO comfortable
- Carhartt Beanie – Always a staple!
- Chunky Knit Beanie – This is my absolute fav and I hope it’s back in stock soon!
- Phoebe Sunglasses – These are great quality sunglasses with a fun trendy look. I have a smaller head and they are a tad loose on me, FYI.
- Vegan Leather Mini Puffer Coat – I bought this in a different color last year and it’s my FAV throw on jacket. It’s super warm and you can dress it up or down
- Tan Cardigan Coat – I have this on my list this year, I think it’s such a classic great look. So versatile.
- Cream and Leather Backpack
- Solid Long sleeve Bodysuits – I have this in three colors and wear them all the time. Great for layering, but size up!
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – I wear mine all through the fall and winter, they are perfect with fury boots!
- Light Wash Boyfriend Jeans – These are my go-to boyfriends jeans right now
- Spanx Airluxe Pullover Sweatshirt – This set is on my wish list this year, it looks amazing!
- Sculpting Skinny Jeans – I know skinny jeans are ‘out’ but they are still the best to wear with boots. These are my favorite skinny jeans, they waistline is my favorite. It’s the perfect height.
- Spanx Airluxe Wide Leg Pant
- Bearpaw Isabella Boots – These boots are so perfect for snowy trips, they are warm and have great traction while also being cute!
- Marc Fisher Black Hiking Boots – These are my fav boots this winter, they are really comfortable. They are a little heavy but comfy.
- Joan Waterproof Sorel Boot – I’ve had these for YEARS and they are still one of my favs.
- Light Suede Boots – I love this color paired with the cardigan coat
- Sam Edelman Tori Sneaker
Leave a Reply