February always comes and goes in the blink of an eye! More happened on Instagram this month, than the blog so if you aren’t following over there, check out Taryn Whiteaker Designs on IG. This month I officially kicked off the Dining Room Makeover , I shared the new lime wash painted walls, and the updated brick fireplace. I also gave a peek at how we turn our home office into a guest room and shared a little kitchen drawer organization.
Coming up in March, I’ll be finishing up the dining room! A few outdoor projects for spring and kicking off my daughter’s bedroom makeover!
Here are the YOUR favorite products I shared last month. A lot are actually from my daily Amazon Finds I share on IG stories.
- Outdoor String Lights (see DIY String Lights)
- Set of 3 Vases
- Black Flameless Candles
- Artificial Stems (see hallway makeover)
- Upholstered Bench (see modern bench ideas)
- Grainwood Dresser (see girls bedroom design)
- Concrete Planters (see outdoor living space design)
- Rattan Bench
- Wood Slat Planter Boxes (see modern front porch design)
- Round Ceramic Planter (see outdoor living space design)
- Wireless Art Lights (see hallway art gallery)
- Harvey Bench
- Matching Spice Jars
- Vanity and Countertop Combo (see black and white bathroom)
- Gold Arched Mirror (see brick fireplace makeover )
- Black and Cream Geometric Rug
Leave a Reply