Easter may be less than a week away, but there is still time to add a few little touches to your home! Whether it’s through a simple free Easter Printable, decorating a gorgeous tablescape for your guests to enjoy, or simply having a few fun Easter treats around for the kids to enjoy. When it comes to seasonal decor, simple is where it’s at for me. So I decided to round up some of my favorite easy Easter decor ideas for you!
Easy DIY Easter Decor Ideas
- DIY Modern Easter Eggs For the Neutral Home
- DIY Shabby Chic Easter Eggs From Dollar Store Plastic Eggs
- Industrial Easter Egg Napkin Rings
- Pink and Green Easter Table Ideas
- DIY Bunny Napkin Rings
- DIY Rustic Industrial Ester Eggs
- Very Simple Neutral Easter Tablescape Decor
- Hanging Floral Backdrop for Your Easter Brunch!
- DIY Moss Wrapped Candle Holders
- Rustic Pastel Easter Vignette
- Free Black and White Easter Printable
- DIY Easter Bunny Tea Towels
- Easter Pallet Art
Easter Food Ideas
If you are also looking for a few fun Easter treat ideas, I’ve got a couple of these too! From appetizers to cute desserts, here are a few of my favorites!
- DIY Chocolate Easer Baskets
- Easter Dinner Ideas
- Easter Cupcakes With Surprise Inside!
- Turkey and Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Mini Apple Pie Bites
- Finger Food Recipes
Hope you all find something to help you decorate for Easter this year! Or if you aren’t hosting, I hope you find a yummy treat to bring for that Easter brunch!