I’m always looking for easy snack ideas or appetizers! Whether it’s for an after school snack or a party dish, time is always of the essence when you are a busy mom with little kids. This weekend I made a batch of these super easy and delicious Turkey and Cheese Crescent Rolls and they were a hit with the family.
Easy Turkey and Cheese Crescent Rolls
These took about 5 minutes to whip up and cooked for an additional 15 minutes and my kids loved helping me make them. One roll is 1 serving.
Easy Turkey and Cheese Crescent Rolls – Ingredients:
Oscar Mayer Selects Slow Roasted Turkey*
1 Pack Crescent Rolls
*I made these with turkey since that’s my kids’ favorite, but Oscar Mayer Selects Natural is also available in four other flavorful varieties including Applewood Smoked Turkey, Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken, Applewood Smoked Ham and Slow Roasted Roast Beef. You could switch out any of these meats in this recipe!
I set up my little station with turkey, cheese and my unrolled crescent dough. I put two slices of turkey inside, with about 1 Tbsp of cheese.
Then rolled them up! Oscar Mayer Selects Natural is the perfect choice for anyone looking for quality cold cuts that have no artificial ingredients and delicious taste. Which makes these a perfect after school snack for the kids!
They taste best right out of the oven, but you could also reheat them too!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
- Oscar Mayer Selects Slow Roasted Turkey
- Shredded Cheese
- 1 Pack Crescent Rolls
- Put 2 slices of turkey in an unrolled crescent roll
- Place about 1 Tbsp of shredded cheese
- Then roll them up and bake
- We used Oscar Mayer Selects Natural Turkey lunch meat since it's our kids favorite. However, you can sub any lunch meat of your choice here. Oscar Mayer also has four other natural flavors including Applewood Smoked Turkey, Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken, Applewood Smoked Ham and Slow Roasted Roast Beef