Happy Friday! What do you have planned for this weekend? I love this time of year because we get outside and start to enjoy the longer days and warmer weather and it alway sparks the conversation of “what outdoor projects do we tackle the year?” We love spending time outside whenever we have the chance, so it’s a good excuse to brainstorm things we can do to the exterior of our home. We’ve racked up quite the list over the years, so many quick weekend projects that make a big difference, to DIY backyard games for the family to enjoy. Here are some of my favorite DIY Outdoor Projects.
DIY Outdoor Projects
- DIY Garden Slat Wall – Build a cute privacy screen to help hide those sheds or garbage cans!
- How to Install Your Own Stone Patio – Get rid of that basic concrete slab and update your patio with a custom stone look.
- Build A Covered Sandbox For Your Kiddos – Great project for the whole family! Spend the day building a cute sandbox that the kids can enjoy all year!
- DIY Picnic Table with Gray Stain – Pick up your own picnic table kit and create your own rustic outdoor table for those summer dinners.
- DIY Tic Tac Toe Game – Make this cute outdoor game out of scrap wood and a little paint! Your guests of all ages will be entertained!
- Rustic Outdoor Party – Add a little rustic charm to your outdoor tablescape with things from nature!
- Tips For Staining Your Fence – Does your fence need a little refresh? Here are some of my tips for applying stain!
What is the next projects on your list? We are hoping for a new patio this year but we will see how that goes!