Did January feel like 400 days to anyone else? In some ways I feel like I am still kicking off the New Year an din other ways I feel like it’s been a million years since the holidays. I know I’m not alone in this. I kicked off this year by finishing off the project should have gotten done in December, the hallway refresh. I love how it turned out along with the DIY Tiled Arched Niche. Now that that project is wrapped up for now, I am jumping right into BIG projects this year starting with our dining room makeover. I also talked about our new wireless roller shades in the family room and did a quick makeover on our book cases. As soon as this ice storm leaves Dallas and I’m able to get out again, I’ll be starting the lime paint on the walls. If you aren’t already, follow on Instagram where I share daily updates on stories.
Below are January’s best sellers based on things I shared.
January’s Top Sellers
- Brass Wall Mounted Vanity (see single vanity ideas)
- Booker Upholstered Bench (see bedroom bench ideas)
- Modern Pivot Mirror (see jack-n-jill bathroom reno)
- Leather Tufted Ottoman (see them in my space here)
- Modern Globe Ceiling Fan (see modern ceiling fan ideas)
- Button Down Flare Jeans
- Modern Concrete Outdoor Planter (see them in my space here)
- Wood and Rattan Bench
- Concrete “wood” end table (see them in my space here)
- Farmhouse Style Pivot Mirror
- Babelash Serum
- Wireless Art Lights (see them in my hallway here)
- Modern Wood Planters (see them on my porch here)
- Loloi Layla Rug
- Tan Wool Tailored Coat
- Greta Arched Wood Floor Mirror
What’s Coming up?!
February I will be focusing on TWO big projects, working on our dining room renovation and starting my daughter’s bedroom makeover! I can’t wait to see how everything comes together!