January most definitely felt like an entire year packed into 31 days. Who else is with me? I feel like we should be at least half way through 2022 by now :) I kicked off this month sharing a recap of all the projects we did in 2021 and also shared project goals for the new year ahead! I’m already getting started on many of them and cannot wait to share more. Oh! And we finally made it to Disneyland and I shared some tips I learned along the way! If you follow on IG that is where you can always get sneak peeks of all the projects happening in real time!
Here are YOUR favorite items I shared on the blog and on Instagram over the past month!
Most Popular Products From January!
- Wireless Art Lights – see our hallway gallery wall
- Mickey Mouse Shirts – see Disney trip tips
- High Rise Frayed Jeans
- Hooded Tunic Sweater
- Natural Woven Baskets
- Cabin Bunk Bed – see boys mountain room
- Backpack with charger and organizers – see Disney trip tips
- White Ceramic Lamp
- Free Standing Hand Towel Rack – see black and white vanity reno
- Neutral Outdoor Rug -see backyard design and decor
- Upholstered Bench – see modern bench ideas
- Dina Flush Mount Light – see modern flush mount lights
- Round Drum Coffee Table – see drum coffee tables
- 82″ Artificial Tree
- Bellambi Area Rug – see moody movie room
- Neutral Textured Ottomans – see moody movie room
- Hawthrone Geometric Rug – see living room decor
- Mid Mod Leather Recliner – see modern recliner ideas
Leave a Reply