It’s November 1st!!! Are you decorating for Christmas today or are you embracing the crisper fall days and decorating for Thanksgiving? I’m definitely taking my seasonal decor a little easy this year as we get settled into this house and work on TONS of projects! This past month, I finally shared the full tour of our new house in Dallas. I also revealed our formal living room refresh and phase 1 of the office/guest room renovation. And in case you aren’t on Instagram, I also did a really fun project in the courtyard, come see our spooky decor this year!
Coming up this month, I’ll be revealing our backyard and all the new outdoor furniture, our every day dining room makeover and some updates to the family room! So watch your emails for big project reveals!
Your Favorites from October!
Here’s a quick glance at all YOUR favorite products shared this month.
- Norfolk 15′ Garland ( I bought some for this year!)
- Brass Flower Chandelier Fan (See more ceiling fans)
- POLYWOOD Outdoor Furniture
- Modern Upholstered Bench (See more bench ideas)
- No-Dig Ground Anchors (See String Light Tutorial)
- Huttonspark Tear Drop Sconce (See more modern sconces)
- Pearson Leather Ottoman (See our closet reveal)
- Amber Lewis Anthro Dresser
- Wireless Art Lights (see hallway gallery wall)
- Triton Black Ceiling Fan (See more ceiling fans)
- Reclaimed Wood Drum Coffee Table
- Vintage Horse Print (other animal options too)
- Collapsable Bedframe (See new office makeover)
- Anthro Mirror
- Vegan Leather Recliner (See more modern recliners)
- Oak Media Console (See modern consoles ideas)
- Hawthorn Geometric Rug (See family room reveal)