April was a month of continuing work on our dining room and starting to get our backyard fully ready for the warm months ahead! I switched up the decor in our outdoor fire place area and added some spring touches, I gave our upstairs hallway a quick refresh with new paint and a new vignette display, gave some insight into how I organize my kitchen drawers and I started building a DIY Floating Buffet in our dining room! I hope to have that finished up this week! Also, if you are looking for some modern wall mirror ideas, or transitional night stands, I have you covered!
Moving into May, I’ll be finishing up the final stages in the dining, kicking off a brand new project in the kids’ homework/study area and putting the finishing touches on our backyard!
Here’s a glimpse at all YOUR favorite things I shared in April!
Best of April
- Modern Globe Ceiling Fan (see Modern Ceiling Fan Ideas)
- No Dig Ground Anchors (see DIY Outdoor Stringlights)
- Babe Lash Serum
- Elizabeth Media Console (see Modern TV Console Ideas)
- Hidden Screws With Covers (see DIY Deck Skirting Tutorial)
- Faux Cedar Trees ( see Outdoor Fireplace Decor)
- Nico Solid Wood Night Stand (see Modern Night Stand Ideas)
- Modern Black Outdoor Planters
- Modern Wood Planters (see Modern Spring Porch)
- McGee & Co. Canvas Art (see Rustic Traditional Vignette)
- Solar Color Changing Pool Balls
- Plaid Wool Rug (see Modern Rustic Office Decor)
- Black Pivot Mirror
- Beckett Round Coffee Table (see Modern Coffee Table Ideas)
- Black Arched Mirror (see Mantel Decor)
- Modern Upholstered Bench (see Modern Bench Ideas)