First of all, thank you so much for the amazing feedback on our bathroom remodel we shared this week! We love it and I am so happy to hear you do too! I’ve gotten tons of questions about all the fixtures and paint colors in the space, so I put together a separate post with all those details. So here is the Rustic Modern Bathroom Design Sources.
Rustic Modern Bathroom Design Sources
- White Kohler Under Mount Sinks
- Black Lavatory Faucets
- Black Square Cabinet Pulls
- Black Industrial Towel Rings
- Black Pivot Mirrors – I had my heart set on black pivot mirrors and I was surprised how few there are on the market! I found some awesome ones on Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware and Rejuvenation, but I found the best deal on these ones from Amazon. They weren’t as hard to install as the reviews say, I just made a template and it worked just fine. Drilling through the tile took much longer than expected but the actual installation was easy! And I love how they look, I don’t feel like I settled at all.
- Hexagon Tile – You can read all about our tile choice in the original post!
- Vintage Toilet Sign
- Vintage Number Hooks
- Faux Marble Tray
- Glass Apothecary Jars
- Birch Rounds For Soap
- Wall Color Reserved White – this is the same color we did in our downstairs living room update this year and plan on doing it on the whole house! It’s white with the slightest tint of gray so our white molding still pops.
- Cabinet Color Charcoal Blue – This is my favorite blue paint! It’s a great in-between of a dark blue and charcoal gray. The name is perfect and I will definitely use it again!
If you have any questions feel free to ask! Can’t wait to start the next big project :)