Hope you all had an incredible Christmas! I took some time off to enjoy the festivities and relax but I have to pop in to do one of my favorite posts of the year. I love doing my Best of 2017 post because it gives me the opportunity to look back and see all that was accomplished this year. My to-do list is always a mile long and some times I feel like I am barely getting through it, but this post always helps put things in perspective. It also is a great way to kick off planning for 2018.
This year was filled with many more room reveals and makeovers in our home. I feel like every year, every room, I develop my style more. I’m so excited about this new year and what’s to come, but I want to finish this year off strong too!
So let’s take a look at what YOU thought the best posts were from 2017! Here are my top 17 from 2017.
16. FREE Black and White Easter Printable
14. Black and White Summer Home Tour
13. Our Updated Rustic Modern Home Tour
11. Industrial Office Makeover
10. Kids Bathroom Decor Ideas on A Budget
8. Bringing the Outdoors In – Spring Decor Updates
7. FREE Christmas Gift Tags
5. Farmhouse Vignette with FREE Botanical Prints
4. FREE Modern Christmas Prints
3. Farmhouse Gift Basket Ideas
2. What NOT To Do When Designing a Kitchen
I can’t wait to kick off 2018 with all of you! I have a lot of awesome things planned and new adventures happening on the blog. Our master bedroom will be the first on the list, I still haven’t showed you the built-ins yet! Eek! And by the looks of this list, you’ll love a good free printable so it looks like I’ll have to whip up some more of those too.
Have a wonderful New Year!
Choice Furniture Superstore says
It’s awesome. Thanks for sharing these best of 2017.