I don’t know about you, but I LOVE getting Christmas cards in the mail. Maybe it’s because this is the one time of year when something FUN arrives via snail mail besides bills and junk mail. It could also just be that I love seeing the beautiful faces of our friends and family on cute Christmas cards :) My husband always makes fun of me because I get so excited to get the mail every day during the holiday. I really love it.
After I rip open the envelope and admire the beautiful card I can’t just let it get lost in a sea of paper for the rest of the year. That’s no fun! Instead I always pick an open wall and create a collage with everyone’s photo cards so I can ‘ohh’ and ‘aww’ every day! It might not be the most creative way, but I AM creating some beautiful wall art with the pictures :)
If you are looking for some fun ways to display your holiday cards this year I’ve pulled together 10 Ways to Display Christmas Cards to start some inspiration.
2. Decorate your stairs with photo garland from Clover Lane
3. Love this Christmas Card wreath from Delia Creates (but if you are anything like me, you’ll need a few of these to fit all of the cards!)
4. Create a greetings tree via Martha Stewart
5. This display from Tres French Hens brings back memories because this is how we displayed our Xmas cards when I was growing up!
6. Here’s a cute way to display folding cards from Free Craft Unlimited
7. Love this card tree made out of presentation board from Family Fun
8. Such a cute idea from Molly Mathis Interiors
9. What a cute Christmas tree card holder by Craft Sew Create
10. What about using an old bed spring? Talk about upcycling! Love this from Sugar Bee Crafts
What do you do with your Christmas Cards? Feel free to share a link with your project, I’d love to see.