I can’t believe we are already into November! It’s definitely my favorite month out of the year, for starters it’s my birthday month and it’s officially the start of the Holiday season. Family has always been extremely important to me and there is just something about Thanksgiving that makes me feel warm and fuzzy (yes, I am aware how corny that sounds but it’s the truth). It’s a time of giving thanks and spending quality time with loved ones, oh and the food isn’t so bad either!
For this week’s Top 10 Tuesday, here are 10 Thanksgiving Table Top Decor Ideas!
3. I love these easy place card holders from Centsational Girl (for more pictures of her fall table click here)
5. I love these DIY chalkboard place mats from Imperfectly Polished! What a fun way to leave notes to your guests or have everyone write what they are thankful for.
6. I am head over heels for this table. I love the dark and light contrast and the simplistic table decor. Sometimes you don’t need a lot of fluff to make something beautiful. I really wish I could find the original source for this table to give proper credit, but I found it on Shelterness.
7. If I had Thanksgiving at my house, I think I would do something like this from Real Simple. I love the natural elements!
8. A different take on Thanksgiving decor. Not your typical color scheme and I like it and love the spray painted pumpkins and gourdes. Source: unknown
9. I think this is gorgeous. Nothing makes a room feel more elegant than using candles to light the space. Source Southern Living
10. And we can’t forget something for the kiddos! Here is an adorable kid’s table idea found via Pinterest source Fiskars.
Zsa Zsa says
What a beautiful selection Taryn! I love, love Pinterest. There’s just so many nice boards on decor and design there, and they all make great inspiration for living spaces! Love your picks!