1. Baby E’s Bird Inspired Nursery with 26,500 views
2. Tea Stained Coffee Filter Wreath with 14, 218 views
3. Tag Blanket Tutorial with 12,849 views
4. Shabby Chic 1st Birthday Party
5. Pretty ‘n’ Pink Tutu Tutorial
6. Recycled Jars into Decorative Vases
7. Board and Batten Tutorial
8. Hand Painted Burlap Pillows
9. Baby Ruffle Skirt and Headband
10. Budget Front Porch Makeover
2. Gluten-Free Chocolate Crumble Bars
4. Chocolate Chunk Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
6. Gluten-Free Red Velvet Mini Cupcakes
7. Gluten-Free Peppermint Chocolate Sandwiches
8. Gluten-Free Frosted Ginger Cookies
9. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Harvest Cupcakes
10. Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cake
What is your favorite?
And lastly, I want to give a huge shout-out to my top 10 referrers over the last year. By hosting great link parties and being so kind to feature my work, these sites helped make these projects so popular!
3. Tip Junkie
Holly Lefevre says
You have an amazing style in the craft room and in the kitchen! All of your posts are fabulous…I could not even pick a favorite. I look forward to trying more of your GF recipes too! Happy Blogiversary!
Ruthy T. (@DiscoveryStreet) says
omg! those recycled jars are from you blog? its on my pin board! but i’ve seen so many of your other photos circulating on pinterest! congrats on your success and “blogaversary” :)
Such awesome projects and all of your food makes me happy!!
I love all of your projects. I really love all of the gluten free recipes. My husband and I have been eating gluten/wheat free for a majority of our meals. I am a new subscriber via IG. I am a new blogger as well so all your tips are super encouraging.