I shared this post over at Mohawk Flooring’s blog Creative Home a few weeks ago, but thought many of you would enjoy reading it here too! I mean, who doesn’t love some DIY Nautical Decor Ideas?
Some people like to use nautical decor only in beach houses or during the summer months, while others embrace it year round. I personally don’t think there is a wrong way to use it! And it just happens that is is trending in the design world right now.
If you still haven’t incorporated any into your home, here are some great ideas and tutorials.
1. DIY Rope Knobs by Dear Emmeline
2. Nautical Bunting by Hank & Hunt
3. Rope Coasters by Making Home Base
4. Rope Place Mats by Tara Dennis
5. Nautical Dress Makeover by Three Mango Seeds
6. Personalized Nautical Art by Crafty Scrappy Happy
7. Anchor Stool Makeover by Homeroad
8. Beachy Lantern by Craftberry Bush
9. PB Inspired Wooden Buoys by By Stephanie Lynn
10. Drift Wood Sailboats by Beach Comber
11. Nautical Bunting by Blow Out Party
12. DIY Rope Coasters by Inspiration Realisation
13. Nautical Burlap Wall Art by Sweet Bennet Etsy Shop
14. Inspirational Anchor Wall Art by Designs By Jamie Irene
15. Nautical Wall Art by NHayesDesigns
16. DIY Beach Sign by Making Home Base
17. DIY Rope Vase by Vintage & Lace
18. Nautical Knot Tutorial by Bayside Bride
19. Nautical Knobs by Martha Stewart
20. DIY Rope Vase by Polka Dot Bride
What about you? Do you do nautical year round or do you save it for the summer time?