I know many of you couldn’t hold out any longer and have already started decorating your tree! But for people like (eh-hem) ME who refuse to decorating for Christmas until after Thanksgiving, we still have a tiny bit of time to keep gathering some inspiration. I’m still not 100% sure how I’m going to decorate our tree this year. I think I’m going for a combo of store bought and handmade ornaments, but I’m starting to think I’m going to run out of time! Seriously, where is time going these days?
Here are 10 beautiful and creative handmade ornament ideas that I’ve come across lately.
1. Snow Glob Ornament from Craftberry Bush
2. Simple jute and music page ornaments from Too Much Time on My Hands
3. Rustic birch bark ornament from Alderberry Hill
4. Pine cone map ornament from Turtles and Tails
5. Love this idea from A Sorta Fairytale for a baby’s first Christmas ornament
6.Craftberry Bush did it again with these beautiful music page wreaths (she has a whole ornament series going, you should really check it out)
7. Button wreath from Martha Stewart
8. Love this simple and rustic fabric ornament from Under the Table and Dreaming
9. Snowy balloon ornaments from Martha Stewart
10. Lastly, love these ornaments made from magazines! All you have to do is find pages with similar colors. Via Pinterest
Do you have an idea of how you will be decorating your tree this year? Are you doing all handmade ornaments or do you use a combination of things?