Mother’s Day is a very special day and it’s less than a week away! Last year, Baby E’s dedication fell on Mother’s Day so all my attention went to my little girl’s special day. So this year I need to step it up on the Mother’s Day gifts! I’m hoping to make some very special gifts this year for the grandmas but I have yet to make a decision. Have I told you before that I am horribly indecisive?
So to help me get inspired, I’m sharing Top 10 Handmade Mother’s Day Gift Ideas!
1. Personalized step stool from Brown Paper Packages. What a great way to capture a moment in time with your kids!
2. Sentimental Jewelry Box from One Day When I Have Time.
3. Cute Free Mother’s Day Printable from Positively Splendid! Such a sweet and simple gift for a special day.
4. DIY makeup pouch! You can view the whole tutorial over at Happy in Red.
5. This beautiful floral arrangement was made with a spray painted mason jar. Love the fresh spring look from Meija Mamma!
6. And if your momma likes something sweet try making this beautiful cookies seen on Lizy B.
7. Charming DIY watering can from Crafty Scrappy Happy for the mom who likes to garden.
8. Isn’t this saying so true?! Wonderful printable from Crafty Texas Girls.
9. Homemade body scrub with free printable. You can get the full recipe from Poofy Cheeks!
10. And after you make your cute gift, you need a pretty box to put it in! A Pumpkin and a Princess shows you how to make these sweet gift boxes.
Are you doing handmade Mother’s Day gifts this year? What are you making?
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy says
great inspirations my friend!!! :) and thank you so much for including my idea–you are too sweet!!!!
Mejia Mamma says
Thanks for featuring me! :-)
Lizy B says
Thanks so much for featuring my cookies! Can’t wait to visit all the other great ideas!!
Thanks for the feature! I re-posted it on my facebook page today! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crafty-Texas-Girls/140299076008437
I am your newest follower too!
Debra Kapellakis says
All of them would make lovely gifts. I like the picture with the little girl and then the stool witht the footprints.
Being a mom and a grandmother, I would take one of each! LOL Love your blog and these idea’s are very fun and creative! Thanks so much, Julie (the letter 4’s mom)