I’ve been on a pallet art kick lately. There is just something about them that intrigue me and I’m absolutely amazed at what people can make with them. I love the cool rustic vibe and what makes pallets even more amazing is that most of the time you can get them for free! That is a home run in the DIY world. If you are on the prowl for some pallets try asking your local grocery store if they have any extra in the back or search on Craigslist under the ‘free’ category.
This week’s Top 10 Tuesday is all about DIY Pallet Art Projects and I’m really excited about it. I may or may not be working on a really big pallet project for the family room redo. You will just have to wait and see… :)
Now here are my 10:
1. Pallet turned coat rack found via Pinterest
2. Fall Pallet Art by The Creative Paige
3. Pick up your feet and relax on this pallet coffee table found via Pinterest
4. I really love this pallet turned shelf… if I had an empty wall big enough I would totally do this. Found via Pinterest
5. Pallet garden from Life on the Balcony
6. I love this pallet headboard from House Tweaking, not to mention the colors in this room are fabulous
7. If you really want to transform a space try making this pallet wall from The Basics
8. Don’t you just love this bench? This easy DIY project was shown on Gone Thrifting
9. This pallet sign adds so much warmth to the space, I love what Laura from The Corner House did with this pallet
If you want to see more cool pallet projects, I have a whole board you can check out on Pinterest.
Now I better get crackin on my pallet project, I can’t wait to share it with all of you!
OK where do I find pallets? :) You inspire me Mrs. W!
You can find them at a lot of places! Lowes sells them for $14 a pallet, but if you want to get them for free try going to the grocery stores and asking if they have any extra they are getting rid of. They also stack them in the behind the store but not sure if you can just take them or not. Sometimes you can find them under the ‘free’ category on Craigslist too!
Zsa Zsa says
Whoa, gorgeous! I’m seeing pallets in a whole new light! These are all awesome DIY ideas. :)
Love the pallet sign!! What approximately are the dimensions ?
Hi Sandi! This isn’t one of my projects, but if you follow the link you can find the original source.