I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend! I’m a little sad Christmas has come and gone already but I couldn’t have asked for a better 1st Christmas for Baby E. It was perfect and we had so much fun watching her attempt to open gifts and play with all of her new toys. Christmas takes on a whole new meaning when you have kids and I can’t even imagine how much more fun we will have as the years go on.
This week I’ll be celebrating 6 months of blogging, can you believe that? A whole half a year has already gone by? Craziness. SO, in honor of the big milestone and the end of the year, I thought it would be fun to do something different for Top 10 Tuesday this week. Today, I’ll be sharing my Top 10 Most Viewed Projects of 2011, chosen by YOU my lovely readers!
Here we go, starting with the most viewed…
1. Baby E’s Bird Inspired Nursery (post)
2. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Post)
3. Pretty ‘n’ Pink Tutu (Post)
4. Holiday Burlap Pillows (Post)
5. Book Page Wreath (Post)
6. Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies (Post)
7. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie (Post)
8. DIY Wedding Ideas from Our Wedding (Post)
9. Decorative Buttons from Old Magnets (Post)
10. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Harvest Cupcakes (Post)
Thank you for making this year so amazing! I can’t wait to see what 2012 brings :)