Alright my friends, let’s chat swim suits! I know I’m not alone as I hunt for the perfect swim suit each summer. You know, the ones that are “mom friendly”, aka they look cute but still stay in one place and cover all the right places! But seriously, why is it so hard to find cute suits these days that cover your full bum? I have ordered and returned so many suits over the past few years and I have finally found a good collections of ones that I LOVE and feel comfortable in. I know this is a struggle for many of you too, so I put together a list of my fav full coverage swim suits. These are all suits I own and wear on the regular!
Favorite Full Coverage Swim Suits
- Crochet Swim Suit Cover Up – This is a super budget friendly swim suit cover up, it’s great for resort wear or just throwing on a quick cover up that still has personality.
- Black High Waisted Mesh Swim Suit – I LOVE this swim suit, it’s modest with the full coverage and high waist but gives a little sass with the mesh trim.
- Blue and White Striped High Waisted Two-Piece – This is one of my most recent finds and it is now in my top rotation. I love how the belt on the bottoms can by rolled up if you want a super high waist, or folded down if you want to keep it right at your belly button. The ties on the top are super cute too. And the bum coverage is two thumbs up for comfort. Comes in TONS of colors!
- Black One Shoulder Cut Out One-Piece – Ok this is a teeny tiny bit cheekier than the others. I will say I am pretty modest when it comest to how my bottoms fit and I still feel comfortable wearing it. But it does shift a bit when walking around. So maybe more of a couples trip? It’s still a nice high waist and such a different but classy cut!
- Black and White Striped Two Piece – FYI size up in this suit! The bottoms are more low rise but good coverage. I am typically a small, I ordered a medium and could have almost ordered a large.
- Beach Hat – This hat is such a great deal and I have had mine for years! I have packed this hat on multiple plane trips, stuffed it in suit cases and it still looks good.
- Olive Green Ruffle Two Piece – This is also a lower rise bottom, but still has full bum coverage. The ties are adjustable. The ruffles on the top are SO cute!
- Black Bandeau Two Piece – I have had this suit for a few years now and the bottoms are my absolute favorite. They are so comfortable and the waist band and but pulled up or rolled down.
- Red Criss Cross Two-Piece – This comes in TONS of colors! Also a new one for me, and I’m already debating on getting a second color! The top has a lot of support and the bottoms are great coverage. I feel like this suit is perfect for any body type.
- Black Halter Scallop One-Piece – This is definitely the most modest and fullest coverage of any of the suits! I love the scallop detailing on the sides.