Weekends are typically pretty quiet around here, but I thought I’d start a new series and put together a new shopping guide every Saturday! I’m kicking off with a little Shop My Closet post! Perfect for the upcoming holiday, so send your hubby a link (hint, hint).
I get asked all the time where I buy clothes, home decor accessories, furniture, etc. Since the majority of the time I shop online (let’s face it, it’s wayyyyy easier with three little kids), I spend a lot of time shopping for various items for different rooms and for myself and instead of just hoarding all the good finds for myself, I’m going to share all my research with you!
- Navy and White Striped Sweatshirt – So this piece isn’t in my closet, but I bought is as a Christmas present and I almost bought one for myself. It’s the perfect option when you want to throw something on, stay cozy and trendy.
- Faux Black Leather Jacket With Hood – I am OBSESSED with this jacket! It doesn’t look ‘faux’ at all, it’s so cute and can be dressed up or downs. I wear it with lace up converses or black booties.
- Black Brimmed Hat – Everyone needs a floppy hat! This on is on sale right now for $10!!!! Here is a pic of me wearing mine in NY this fall. It’s a really great quality hat for this price.
- Black and White Striped Long sleeve – This is a great every day shirt! It’s soft and I love that it’s longer. It comes in different colors too!
- Gray Thin Sweatshirt – This takes the cake for my new favorite lounging wear (combined with the cropped pants below). The material is lightweight and soft. I just suggest ordering a size bigger than you normally wear as it shrinks.
- Gray Cropped Pants – See note above.
- Soft Gray Long sleeve – This was another gift I bought this Christmas! Super cute with leggings.
- Black Herringbone Vest – This vest is adorable! I have layered it with a simple white v-neck tshirts, and also put the black and white striped shirt underneath or a dressy cream blouse with the black hat!
- Cozy Oversized White Long sleeve – This shirt is that perfect oversized look that you want to wear with a pair of boyfriend jeans or yoga pants. I could live in this shirt!
- Gray Booties – So I had to list these booties because they are so adorable, but they run really big. I am a true 7 and these slipped right off my feet. I’m hoping to reorder them and get the right size!
Ok there you have it, some of my favorite clothing items at the moment!