I know many of you (myself included) are always trying to decorate for pennies, but how about decorating WITH pennies? Today I’m sharing 10 creative DIY project all using those pretty copper coins we often toss into a jar without a second thought.
So next time you are out for a walk instead of passing up that penny remember the old saying, “Find a penny pick it up, then all day you’ll have good luck”….AND you might just be able to complete a cool home project when you have enough :)
10 WAYS TO DECORATE WITH PENNIES
1. Penny Countertops (Via Domestic Imperfection)
2. Penny Tray (Via Being Brook)
3. Penny Floors (Via Apartment Therapy)
5. Penny Bowling Ball For Your Garden ( Via Beth Evans Ramos)
6. Penny Letters (Via The Crafted Sparrow)
7. Penny Accent Wall (Via House and Home)
8. Cover a Sculpture in Pennies (Via Design Sponge)
9. Penny Coffee Table (Via Koot Koot)
10. Penny Jar Candles (Via DIY Showoff)
And as I write this post I’m staring at our coin jar in the office and trying to decide what I can do with them! Have you made anything with pennies lately?