How is everyone’s weekend going so far? We are enjoying our vacation in sunny California. We took a trip to Disneyland yesterday and had a blast. It was a long day but Miss E was a trooper and enjoyed her first visit to the Happiest Place On Earth!
The party is still going strong but we wanted to share some of our favorite links from this week. You guys really showed us what you got. Let’s start with my favorite topic… dessert!
1) Caramel tartlets by The Chronicles of Home
2) Apple Cider whoopie pies by Bru Crew Life 3) Mars bars squares by Becoming Martha 4) Caramel Apple bites by Echoes of Laughter 5) Peanut butter candy cup cookies by Gallamore West 6) Apple Dumplings in a jar by Life is a party 7) Dutch Crumb Cake by Silver Boxes 8) Caramel Apple Granola Bars by Bru Crew Life 9) Italian Lemon Drops by The D.I.Y Dreamer 10) Fluffer Nutter Truffle (say that 10 times) by Wonky Wonderful
If you’re looking for some great weekend
projects, then please hop over to see these….
1) Linen pumpkins by City Farmhouse
2) Pumpkin planter by A Vintage Fairy 3) How to print on burlap by Delightfully Noted 4) Fall door mat by Life is a party 5) Entry Closet by A Sunday afternoon 6) Mirrored pumpkin by Decor and more 7) Yarn wrapped bangles by Eat Sleep Make 8) Brow Bag bay leaves by Homework 9) Vintage paper mache book by Live laugh Rowe 10) Bottle caps knobs by Plumberry Pie
And if that’s not enough inspiration for you, here
are three incredible blogs you need to check out…
3) Hello Lovely
We all need some life inspiration from time to time, and these will make you appreciate life as they are shared from the heart…
1) Becoming a minimalist by Momnivore’s dilemma
2) Mom in the Picture by Gallamore West
3) Life with Alzheimer’s by Plumberry Pie
And last but not least, here are our picks for this week…
Lucy loves how Krista from the Gathering Place Design converted this old masculine dart board into a beautiful and feminine jewelry holder. Skip over to take a look at the details inside…
I was instantly drawn to this Stenciled headboard by The Junk House. I love the pattern and the color that she choose. She also provides a fabulous tutorial.
Thank you and hope you enjoy these features as much as we do. Please take the time to visit each of these fabulous blogs and say hello :)
Bernard Felps says
The tutorials are really awesome. Mostly the the tutorials for deserts have attracted me much. Also the picks of Lucy, Taryn and Jaime are very interesting and beautiful. Thanks for the happy hour.
Thanks so much for featuring my DIY Vintage Book amongst the other fabulous tutorials! Have a fabulous week. xo
Jen O'Brien says
Wow, thank you so much!! I am so thrilled, just posted to FB:). Your blog is filled with amazing inspiration! Have a great week, Jen
Great picks this week Taryn! Thank for suggesting those great blogs!!
Sam @ The Junk House says
Thanks so much for featuring my headboard! Totally made my day!
Thank ya all for sharing. :)
Thanks for finally talking about >Top Picks From Happy Hour #2!
– Design, Dining + Diapers <Loved it!