Happy May Day! Even though schools in my neck of the woods won’t get out until the end of June, the rest of the country will be kicking off summer vacation in just a few weeks! Eeek!
This is a great time to show your kid’s teachers and mentors how much you care with a fun and crafty thank you gift. I know this time of year can be busy busy busy with recitals, sports banquets and end of year celebrations and it can be hard to find the time to think of something really personal. So to help you out a bit, I’m sharing 10 Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas!
1. Creative Calculator Gift by Positively Splendid (Shared on Skip To My Lou)
2. Sweet Edible Gift by Dixie Delights
3. Creative Gift Idea for a Male Teacher by Becky from Ucreate
4. Thanks A Latte Gift Card Holder by Eighteen 25
6. Thanks For Helping Me Grow Gift by Living Locurto
7. Pencil Wreath by Organize and Decorate Everything
8. Basketball Coach Gift from Simply This and That
9. Pencil Bouquet from Less Cake More Frosting
10. Teacher Appreciated Ice Cream Social by Uncommon Designs
Happy Tuesday Everyone! I’ll be back tomorrow with a fun giveaway :)