Is your house all decorated for Christmas this year or are you still working on some last minutes crafts like me?! In case you are still looking for some cheap yet chic crafts for the holidays, here are some fabulous DIY Decorative Trees to spark some inspiration.
1. Kate from Centsational Girl never disappoints, just look at these beautiful cupcake liner trees
2. The DIY Showoff made these rustic trees out of woodchips and styrofoam
3. Love these thumbtack trees from Landee See, Landee Do
4. These trees are easy to make yet SO adorable, love what Kim from Too Much Time on My Hands did with these
5. Check out these unique wire trees from My Home, My Style
6. I love what Jessa at Sparkle did with these fabric layered trees
7. Look at this Anthropology knock-off paper tree from The Wonder Forest, just gorgeous!
8. Super cute paper trees from The Lovely Cupboard
9. Switching gears a bit, here is a great DIY tree out from wood from Crafty Sisters
10. Here is an adorable pallet tree from Fancy Frugal Life
Elizabeth Fairchild says
Thank you for featuring our contest alongside these beautiful Christmas trees. We’d be happy to see any of these beauties in our contest.
Awe, thanks so much for including my wood chip trees, Taryn! Great post full of creative ideas! Love it! Thanks for the heads up on the Christmas contest too! As soon as I can get caught up from vacation and now getting ready for the holidays, I’m definitely checking it out! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!