It’s officially past Labor Day which means I’m getting into the fall spirit! I can’t wait to start making pumpkin desserts so the smell of fall can fill my house.
Today, I’m sharing Top 10 Pumpkin Recipes. Some of them I have tried and others I have yet to enjoy, but I can’t wait to dive in.
1. Pumpkin Custard Via lol foodie
2. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie via Design, Dining + Diapers
3. 100 Calorie Pumpin Pie Tartlets via Very Best Baking
4. Quinoa Pumpkin Pancakes via Babble via Quinoa 365
5. Pumpkin Spice Latte via The Pastry Affair
6. Pumpkin Pie Granola via Dashing Dish
7. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Harvest Cupcakes via Design, Dining + Diapers
8. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies via Cakeology
9. Pumpkin Cake Roll via Taste of Home
10. Pumpkin Filled Cannoli Cones via Tasty Kitchen
Have you started baking for fall yet?
Mary Beth says
Oh…these all look so delicious! I love fall also….that crispness in the air and the start of baking season!
Hilani-Handmade by Hilani says
Oh my, Oh My, such great finds and a great collection of pumpkin goodness! :)
They all sound delicious and I absolutely have to try making the Pumpkin Spice Latte since it is my favorite from Starbucks! This definitely has me getting in the Fall spirit even if it’s supposed to be 90 degrees here this week! :-)
[email protected] says
Oooh, I love all things pumpkin!!! I seriously want to make every single one of these recipes, like RIGHT NOW!! lol Thanks for sharing! That pumpkin spice latte is calling my name right now! :)
Holly Lefevre says
Love any and all things pumpkin!!!!!
Laurie @ Gallamore West says
Yum!! They all look great! I love baking with pumpkin :)
I would love this kind of recipe…I know this is really delicious kind..
Kelly @ Semi Homemade Mom says
LOVE pumpkin whoopie pies. Seriously, my roomate and I would die when her mom would send them to us in college. Brings back memories! I’d love it if you shared your collection at my Show & Share Wednesday party. :)
Jenn/Rook No. 17 says
Mmmm…that custard sounds divine, and I love the idea of the pumpkin cannoli in the sugar cones too!
[email protected] says
Oh my goodness yummy in the tummy! All of these sound amazing. I hope you’ll stop by and link this up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party (Fall ideas too).