Alright friends! This isn’t my normal type of post around here but thought I’d mix things up as things aren’t normal for any of us right now. Last weekend on Instagram I asked you all what your favorite shows were to binge watch during quarantine and there were SO many responses that I decided to do a whole post on them. 1) to keep all the ideas organized for me 2) because I know so many of you are probably looking for new shows to watch too. So here’s the full list of The Best Netflix Shows To Binge right now.
The Best Netflix Shows To Binge
Shows I’ve Personally Watched
I like to have TV on at night while I edit photos and write blog posts so I tend to go through shows pretty fast. I *thought* I watched a lot of TV but then you all gave me your list of suggestions and I realized I needed to up my game! However, here are the shows that I have finished and loved and ones I watch regularly.
I personally tend to like more crime, medical, drama and docuseries type shows. SO I will share those first and then list some others for you!
Also, please do your own research to make sure the show is appropriate for you and your comfort level. Some of these shows do include some language and adult behavior.
Drama and Crime Shows
- Longmire – I just finished this whole series and LOVED it. If you like nature and crime shows, watch it. It also made me want to move to Wyoming!
- Virgin River – The first season came out over Christmas Break and I think I watched it in a few days. It’s a combination of This Is US and Hallmark movies. It’s a pretty clean show with cute love story. I cannot wait for season 2 to come out!
- All American – This was recommended to me last weekend by quite a few followers! I started it this week and I’m almost through the first season. Think Friday Night Lights combined with Gossip Girl.
- Speaking of Gossip Girl, if you haven’t watched it yet it’s a must. I watched it for the first time a few years ago and was hooked. I want to watch it all over again.
- Quantico – It only lasted a few seasons, but really good!
- Blue Bloods – There are many seasons to catch up on! Love the family dynamic of the show.
- You – Very creepy, but good!
- Ozark – I’ve watched the first season, I don’t love it, but it’s one of my husband’s favorite Shows!
- Peaky Blinders – I haven’t watched the full series yet, I need to catch up but good show.
- Stranger Things
- Good Girls – This show has so many unexpected twists and turns in it!
- Designated Survivor – I wish it lasted more than a few seasons, but was good!
- Shooter – I didn’t think it was as good as the movie, but still entertaining.
- Making A Murderer
- NCIS – All of them! Great for binge watching!
- State of Affairs – only lasted one season but a good watch
- The Brave – SO sad this show was cancelled, only one season but also good
I don’t watch a lot of comedies, but these are good classics to watch.
- The Office
- Parks & Rec
- New Girl (Ok I LOVE this show!)
- Schitt’s Creek
Other Shows (Not available on Netflix)
I realized a lot of the shows I watch regularly aren’t on Netflix, but if you have On Demand, these are all great! A lot of them are on Hulu too.
- The Rookie
- All Chicago Shows – Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med
- New Amsterdam
- The Resident
- This Is Us
- Homeland (on Showtime)
- 30 Rock
- Jack Ryan (Amazon Prime)
Top Shows YOU Recommended
Ok, here are all the shows YOU all recommended! I haven’t watched any of these yet so I can’t share my opinion on them. But I’m excited to add some of these shows to my list.
- Criminal Minds
- Outlander (My husband and I did start this show this week, we are only two episodes in so I can’t share a full opinion just yet)
- The Crown
- Self Made
- Love Is Blind
- Little Fires Everywhere
- The Goldbergs
- Tiger King
- Jane The Virgin
- A Million Little Things
- Grace & Frankie
- Frankestein Chronicles
- Married at First Sight
- Call The Midwife
- The Stranger
Have any others you would add to the list? What have you been watching while you are home?