Spending a lot of time on social media for my job has it’s perks. Or maybe it’s not such a great thing that I am seeing so many amazing products being talked about on a daily basis. Every once in a while my curiosity gets the best of me and I really need to see for myself, if these products really are THAT GOOD. You know, the ones everyone is talking about, that every influencer seems to have. So today, I’m sharing my top 15 fav products I was influenced to buy and now use daily and LOVE.
Products I was Influenced To Buy
- Hero Mighty Patches – I SWEAR by these! I use these on all sort of blemishes and even cold sores! It is sort of mind blowing how well they work. Most my zits are completely flat in one day (they usually work best once they come to a head). I’m a big cause/effect person and I like to actually see results and this is fascinating to me. I cannot recommend them enough.
- The Stanley Cup – Do I even need to say who I was influenced by? I think after seeing hundreds of people talk about it I needed to try it for myself. Having a stainless steel water cup is 100 percent necessary in the Texas heat so I invested in one. I do love mine and it for sure keeps my water cold for HOURS. The only thing I don’t love is that the straw leaks from the top, so I can’t just throw it in my purse ( I think they may have fixed this in a newer version?).
- Wagner Paint Sprayer – This is what I used to paint our Guest Room/Office Makeover in our new house. It was my first time using a commercial grade paint sprayer, so I turned to JoineryDesigns for their input. This is what they recommended and it worked super well. I had very little issues with it over all, and caught on quickly.
- Hair Finishing Stick – For anyone who gets a lot of flyaways or has a lot of new hair growth this is a total game changer! My daughter even stole mine and I had to buy a new one for myself. It calms down all the fly ways without making it look too slick. I saw this from BrightonButler and love it.
- Light Converter– This product is SO cool. I saw it on Frills_and_Drills and it is an amazing invention to help add a little more light to a single light fixture. I think it would probably work best on fixtures where you can’t see the inside, so this would be hidden.
- Tarte Shape Tape – This really is the best under eye concealer! It is an amazing before/after product. I get a shade a little lighter than my face foundation, so it helps brighten the under eye as well as smooth it out. It’s one of those products that you see SO many people talk about and I now understand the hype.
- Babe Lash – Lash Serum – I am the first person to tell you how skeptical I am of all skin care products and also any type of serums. Like do they actually work? I was very hesitant to try this, but after experiencing some hair loss, I also noticed a lot of my eye lashes fell out and also were shorter than normal. I decided to give it a try after a friend had recommended it and after 1 month I could start to see a distinct difference and after 2 they were noticeably very long! Someone even asked if I was wearing false eye lashes.
- Herbivore Skincare– Again, I have never worked with a skincare company before and don’t know if I ever will because I am so cautious about sharing products that actually work. I first heard about Herbivore from ChrisLovesJulia and MadisonMealy and I am completely hooked! I now use a ton of their products but I absolutely love the Moon Dew under eye cream, Pink Cloud Cleanser, NOVA Brightening Serum.
- Zip Lock Bag Organizers – I also saw these on ChristineAndrew! I absolutely love how organized my drawer is every time I open it!
- Scuba Dupe Sweatshirt – I heard about this sweatshirt from ChristineAndrew and it is the best dupe for the Lulu Lemon Scuba Sweatshirt. It’s great quality, I love the length. I wear a medium and it fits perfectly with a bit of room.
- UGGS – I feel like I’m back in my college days. But I am loving the UGG trend coming back. I actually got my very first pair of UGGS for my birthday this year, after seeing so many fashion influencers wearing them I caved for comfort and they live up to the hype.
- Sofia Vergara Flare Jeans – Ok I never thought I’d find one of my fav jeans on Walmart but here we are. I JUST saw AddisonWonderland post about these and I happen to be looking for a good pair flare jeans. I have shorter legs and ordered the “short” option and they fit PERFECTLY. I also bought this pair in a lighter wash and like them a lot too.
- The BEST Express Jeans! – LaurenMcBride kept raving about these jeans, so much that I had to try them. They are everything and more. I wish hey came in a million washes because I would buy every single one. They are great for those with more muscular legs too. They just fit SO WELL. My go-to jean and you can dress them up or down.
- Gift Wrap Organizing Kit – This has been a total game changer for me! OurPNW_Home shared this this Christmas and I bought it within two seconds. My gift wrap bin was destroyed in the move and I desperately need some more organization in my life. I bought one for my Christmas gift wrap and quickly bought a second for birthday and every day gift wrap. It holds tons of rolls, has pockets for bows and ribbon. Highly recommend it.
- White Cowboy Boots! – When we moved to Texas I knew I had to up my wardrobe. We also visited Nashville this year so I wanted a pair to wear. DaniAustin shared these, they are super budget friendly and look just as good as the higher end brands.
YOUR Fav Things You were Influenced by:
When I took a poll on Instagram, here were some of your favorite products you bought this year and loved. I might need to try some of these out for myself!