I love the flavor of pumpkin and today I’m sharing my recipe for Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.
These are full of flavor and will melt in your mouth! Just looking at them makes me want to make another batch :)
Because of my food allergies, I make all my recipes gluten free, egg free and soy free, but you could easily use regular eggs and regular mini chocolate chips instead of allergy friendly ones!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups of All-Purpose Gluten-Free Baking Flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 brown sugar
- 1/2 granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. gluten-free vanilla extract
- 15 oz can Libby’s Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp. Ener-G Egg Replacer + 1/3 cup water (or 3 eggs)
- 1 bag Ener-G Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients together and set aside
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the melted butter, sugars, eggs and pumpkin until smooth (the batter will be thick)
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Using a non-stick muffin tin, fill each cup 3/4 full with batter*
- Bake for 30 minutes or until you can pull a toothpick out clean
Now I’m off to make a new batch for breakfast this week!
OTHERRECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
GLUTEN FREE TRIPLE BERRY MUFFINS
Thanks for the recipe Taryn, I’m off to buy the ingredients!
Can’t wait to try this recipe! Thanks for sharing! Stopping by from Inspirational Monday.