It’s been a while since I’ve posted a new recipe so I cooked up something extra special for ya today! Since it’s officially October I thought it would be appropriate to share one of my favorite fall recipes with you…yes, delicious gluten free pumpkin bread! Mmmmm so good! It’s one of my family’s very favorite recipes during this time of year, I can’t make it enough. Good thing it’s so easy to put together :)
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
I started with a recipe I found on Gluten Free Goddess a few years ago and made a few tweaks to make it my own. The pumpkin pie filling gives it just the right amount of pumpkin flavor and the spices add a little extra punch.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Start with these delicious fall ingredients (See full list below). The only thing not picture are the eggs, my kids and I are all allergic to eggs so I don’t use them in any of my baking dishes, I use egg-replacer that works great! Mix all of the wet ingredients together, including the pumpkin, sugar, maple syrup, and oil. Slowly add in the flour and stir until mixed. Pour into a bundt cake pan, or a loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes!
Print the Recipe!
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup light olive oil ( I use avocado oil)
- 1 tablespoon Ener-G Egg Replacer whisked with ¼ cup warm water (or two large eggs, beaten)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups Pumpkin Pie Mix (The MIX part is important!)
- 1½ cups of Bob's Red Mill All-Purpose Gluten-Free Baking Flour (or another GF baking mix of your choice)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all wet ingredients together and mix thoroughly
- In a separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients together
- Slowly combine the two mixtures and mix until all ingredients are blended together
- Place the batter in a bunt cake or bread pan
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until you can pull a toothpick out without any bread sticking to it
- Let it cool and then sprinkle a little powder sugar on top for a decorative touch!
Pin the Recipe!
More Fall Recipes To Try
Today I’m excited to be joining a group of 25 other bloggers who are also sharing a fabulous fall recipe with you today! Hop around to see what other delicious ideas they’ve come up with…
Easiest Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup at The Happy Housie
Hearty Sausage Kale Soup at In My Own Style
Zuppa Toscana Soup at Somewhat Simple
Butternut Squash and Quinoa Chili at Town and Country Living
Gluten Free Gnocchi with Butternut Squash, Sausage and Arugula at Willow Street Interiors
Easy Vegan Cranberry Cream Cheese Loaf and Almond Crackers at Zevy Joy
Pumpkin Sugar Cookies at Jenna Kate at Home
Mini Lemon Cranberry Cakes with Ginger Drizzle at Sincerely Marie, Designs
Absolutely the Best Homemade Peach Coffee Cake at Home Made Lovely
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread at Taryn Whiteaker Designs
Whole Wheat Pumpkin Crepes at TIDBITS Cami
Chocolate Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Bars at Clean and Scentsible
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds at Finding Silver Pennies
Pumpkin Pie French Toast Bake at A Pretty Life
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte at Hallstrom Home
Apple Cider Margarita at Rooms FOR Rent
Instant Pot Caramel Apple Cheesecake at TIDBITS Marci
Mini Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting at Satori Design for Living
Easiest Cinnamon Sugar Apple Cake at Inspiration for Moms
Whitney’s Pumpkin Muffins at Amber Tysl
Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip at The Turquoise Home
Old Fashioned Apple Crisp at Modern Glam
Pumpkin Pie and Cheesecake Popsicles at Paint Me Pink
Mini Apple Tart with Custard at Happy Happy Nester
Pumpkin Cream Puffs at Life is a Party
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting at Nina Hendrick Design Co.