Are we all ready for a yummy treat today? Fall is nearing (I know, I don’t want to think about it), but it’s time to start pinning some new fall recipes and projects! These Gluten Free Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies make a great after school snack or a nice treat after dinner.
Gluten Free Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Recipe Type: Dessert
Gluten Free and Dairy Free Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- 2 Cups of Gluten-Free Flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose Flour Mix)
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 Tbsp. Ener-G Egg Replacer + ¼ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 Dried Cranberries
- 2 Cups of Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine wet ingredients, including the egg replacer and sugars, and mix until creamy.
- Slowly add in the flour mix, Xanthan Gum and baking powder and mix until smooth.
- Lastly, stir in gluten-free oats and dried cranberries until mixed.
- Place the bowl of dough in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1½” balls and place on a cookie sheet 2″ a part.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
You can view all of my recipes here.
Oh my goodness I would love to make these. I’ve never heard of Gluten Free Rolled Oats so making a cookie like this would be impossible. I’ve found rice flakes (generally used to make porridge) before BUT they don’t work well in cookies because it’s light eating raw rice. I’m now going to have to search for the oats. Can you tell me the brand of oats and I’ll see if I can get them online. Thank you so much I can’t wait to try them :)
Hi Megan! I use Bob’s Red Mill certified GF Oats. I’ve used them for years and never had problem with them!
Bethany the ngnrdgrl says
Yum! These look awesome. My stepson is gluten free, so I made these Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. They were so good! They seriously compete with my normal cookies. I’m pinning yours as they sound scrumptious and a little more healthy.
[email protected] says
These look delicious, I like that also Gluten Free. Visiting from The 36th Avenue.