Are we all ready for a yummy treat today? Fall is nearing (I know, I don’t want to think about it), but it’s time to start pinning some new fall recipes and projects! These Gluten Free Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies make a great after school snack or a nice treat after dinner.
- 2 Cups of Gluten-Free Flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose Flour Mix)
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 Tbsp. Ener-G Egg Replacer + ¼ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 Dried Cranberries
- 2 Cups of Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine wet ingredients, including the egg replacer and sugars, and mix until creamy.
- Slowly add in the flour mix, Xanthan Gum and baking powder and mix until smooth.
- Lastly, stir in gluten-free oats and dried cranberries until mixed.
- Place the bowl of dough in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1½” balls and place on a cookie sheet 2″ a part.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
You can view all of my recipes here.