You guys! Can you believe Black Friday is just a few days away?! I’m always looking for new gift ideas for my friends and family and it seems like the older we get the harder it gets to find the perfect gift. I know my husband is always asking me for ideas and I am typically at a loss. SOOOO if you aren’t sure what to put on YOUR list this year, or you are looking for gift ideas for your significant other, here is my ‘Gift Guide For Her’ based on my own personal favorites.
And be sure to scroll down to the bottom where you can find links to other blogger favorites.
Each of these items are my own personal favorites! I own each of these, or something super similar and highly recommend any of them. And for the record, I honestly didn’t mean for them to color coordinate, I guess this means that everything I own fits my own personal style ha!
GIFT IDEAS FOR HER
- Earrings – I love having a simple pair of staple earrings that I wear everyday. Since becoming a mom, I don’t wear dangling earrings very often, nor do I change mine very often so I wanted a pair that went with everything. These are a great quality, cubic zirconia that have stood the test of time.
- Geometric Phone Case With Ring – I was on the hunt for a phone with a built-in stand so you can prop it up while watching movies (mainly for my kids when they use my phone). I love the pattern on this case and the ring option on the back has been awesome. I love having something to grip on the back of my phone. As someone who is on social media often and emailing for work, it helps a lot!
- Portable Speaker – A few Christmases ago my husband gave me a portable bluetooth speaker and I use it ALL the time. From getting ready in the morning, dance parties with the kids, doing yard work to just about any other time I want to listen to music. It’s so worth it!
- Mother’s Circle Pendant – I absolutely love my personalized necklace that I got from Tiny Tags after my last baby was born. I wear this circle pendant almost every day and I love having my kids’ names with me all the time. It’s one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. You can’t go wrong with this.
- Flower Bomb Perfume – Perfume is always an easy but thoughtful gift. I tend to like more light and fruity fragrances and this is one of my very favorite scents!
- Lounger Shirt – I’m all for comfort, especially on those days when we are just hanging out at home or when I’m lounging after the kid’s go to bed. I found this brand on Amazon last year and I have fallen in love with their joggers and comfy shirts. The fabric is light weight and soft and I LIVE in this outfit. I even asked for more colors this year!
- Lounger Jogger – I like my sweats on the loser side, so I went up a size in the pant and they are perfect.
- Faux Fur Throw Blanket – Every girl loves to curl up with a blanket and get cozy! My faux fur blankets are my favorite to curl up with while watching TV at night. Even my kids are now stealing them from me! They are SO soft and I just can’t get enough.
- Patterned Scarf – Scarves are a must on so many levels. I wear them as a scarf or shawl in the winter, and even turn them into table runners, wreaths and a throw blanket for the couch. I ordered the black and green plaid one for my living room this year. And the best part is, I can just grab it on the go if I need some extra warmth.
- Moccasins – If you like slippers you will love these. They are SO soft inside and the soles are thick. I won’t be taking mine off this winter!
Hope you were able to get some ideas for your list this year!
But wait! There’s more must-have items from some of your other favorite bloggers.
Check out these favorite things from: