This month, I’ve been busy behind the scenes working on the family room reveal, so I thought I’d change things up a bit and give you the inside scoop on some of my current favorite products! These are just a few of the things I’ve been loving, can’t keep away from and find myself raving about. There is no theme this week, but I’m sure there will be something for everyone :) Now get the scoop…
1. Girls Herringbone Coat – I found this coat for Miss E back in the fall and I think it’s my favorite thing I’ve ever bought for her. I was a little scared if she would like it since it’s not pink, but she said she would wear it anyway :) Now if only they made one in my size!
2. Neutral Geometric Pillows – I recently discovered these pillows from CB2 and I just adore them. You just might see these in the family room soon :)
3. Aztec Infinity Scarf – I got this scarf for Christmas and it’s quickly becoming one of my favorite accessories. It’s so cozy and cute and you can’t beat the price!
4. Graco Aprica Pack and Play – Seriously guys, this is the best pack and play you will ever own. I’ll admit, I bought it purely for looks and that it had some good reviews, but after two kids and 4 years later I am impressed with this thing every time I have to set it up and take it down. It’s SOOOOOO easy. Every time I have to use a different pack and play I get extremely frustrated trying to put it together…Not to mention my 16 month old has learned how to crawl out of his crib and is currently sleeping in his pack and play until he learns to crawl out of it :)
5. Hi-Chew Candy – Oh my goodness I’m obsessed. I’m already a sucker for gummy candy and ever since my friend Katie introduced me to these I haven’t been able stop. I now see them everywhere and I know why.
6. Rockwell Tools JawHorse – This is one of my favorite things sitting in my garage right now. I got it right before Christmas and I still can’t get over how quickly it is to clamp in a piece of wood and make cuts for a project. I’ve saved a lot of time with this!
7. Kindle Fire HD Kid’s Edition– I am typically an Apple girl, but I must admit I am really loving the Kindle Fire HD. It is extremely kid friendly and also has a lot of parental controls so I feel comfortable letting my daughter use it. You can set the age rans for TV shows and it will lock the other, and you can set a timer so they must complete a certain amount of learning activities before they can watch TV. We have the Pink Kid Proof Case and it’s awesome.