It’s hard to believe that it’s been four years since I officially launched this little ole blog, Design, Dining and Diapers! I had no idea what I was really getting into. I started this blog just shortly after I had my daughter and became a stay-at-home mom. I went into it with the intention of having a creative outlet and a place for me share my adventures in decorating our home. Little did I know that I’d still be at it four years later and calling it a J-O-B. Unreal.
I’m grateful everyday for what this space has become and the opportunities it has led me to. I’ve learned so much about myself, decorating, DIYing, blogging and I continue to learn about those things every day. And most of all, I love coming here and mingling with all of YOU every day. Thanks for making this such a great place to hang out and being so encouraging.
To celebrate DDD turning FOUR, I thought I’d take a walk down memory lane and share the
20 MOST POPULAR PROJECTS of the past four years. I’m always a little surprised by the posts that become popular and I have you to thank for that! Thanks for sharing and pinning and commenting, it truly means so much. Here is a little countdown for ya..
20. Make Vases and Votives Out of Recycled Jars
16. Free Typography Printables
13. Burlap topiary Tree Tutorial
12. Modern Farmhouse Bathroom Makeover
11. Building A Media Center out of Pallets
10. Modern Farmhouse Small Kitchen Makeover
9. Side Table Makeover with Distressed Wood Top
7. Tea Stained Coffee Filter Wreath
4. Gender Neutral Nursery
3. Tag Blanket Tutorial
2. Shabby Chic 1st Birthday Party
MOST POPULAR POST EVER:
1. Installing Concrete Countertops
Thanks again for an amazing four years! Looking forward to what this year brings.
Erika W. says
Happy Four Years!!