School is in full swing and I’m already feeling the rut when it comes to healthy snacks! Sometimes just transforming the things you have in the pantry into something that appears different can make all the difference in the world! Using staple ingredients we have around the house, I whipped up these No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cereal Bars. Is that a long enough title for you? And that pretty much sums them up. And they are delicious!
The recipe is really simple, so I just listed the steps out for you below!
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/3 Lightly Chopped Peanuts
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Rice Krispies
- Combine Peanut Butter, Honey and Brown Sugar and place in the microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Stir until creamy.
- Slowly add in Oats, Rice Krispies and Peanuts and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Line an 8X8 square pan with wax paper.
- Pour mixture into the pan and pat it in.
- Chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut and eat!
Make a batch before the kids get home or maybe even for yourself :)