Well, it’s about time I tell ya about a big project I’ve been working on these past few months….
We are expecting Baby #3 this Fall!
I generally don’t share a lot of personal posts on the blog, but I thought you should all know about the big changes ahead! In case you are interested, here are a few fun facts about this pregnancy (and then I’ll resume normal posts, I promise)…
- My official due date is October 6, 2015 – My first baby was 2 days early, my second was 2 weeks early, so we will see what happens this time around.
- I’m currently 15 weeks and finally feeling great.
- Baby #3 isn’t very good at hiding – I honestly can’t believe how quickly I ‘popped’ with this pregnancy! We had to tell our family and friends pretty early on because there was no way of hiding it. I honestly look the same now at 15 weeks that I did around 22 weeks with my first.
- Will we find out the gender? Nope! We waited to find out with both our kids and we will keep the tradition this time around. This is one real surprise in life and we love finding out in the delivery room. It’s such a special moment when my husband reveals if we have a new son or daughter.
- Do I have a feeling about the gender this time around? I am pretty torn on this one. My pregnancies with my daughter and son were polar opposites and this one has been alittle bit of a combo. But if I had to guessright now, I would say BOY (now it’s officially recorded).
- Daughter Pregnancy – Extreme heartburn, morning sickness, acne, craved meat, potatoes, tacos, protein in general and disliked coffee sugar, sweets and fruit, horrible braxton hicks. I carried her high and filled out all over!
- Son Pregnancy – Easy peasy the whole 9 months! Craved sweets, fruits and vegetables, frozen yogurt, smoothies, panini sandwiches, and I carried him low and my bump went straight out :)
- Third Pregnancy (so far) – A few waves of nausea, extreme exhaustion (so thankful that’s over!), in general pretty good, craving fruits and vegetables, smoothies, frozen yogurt, sweets, baked potatoes, having a really hard time eating meat and so far I feel like I’m going more straight out but it’s still a little early to tell :)
- The kid’s are SO excited! Well, at least Miss E is. Little man doesn’t really know what is happening (he’s 19 months). Miss E has been very vocal about wanting a little sister. She prays for one every night.
- The third and last – There is just something a little different about this being the third and last pregnancy. Since I’ve been down this road a few times I find myself forgetting I’m pregnant most of the day (except for growing out of clothes daily) but at night when the house is quiet I love staying awake and focusing on the little baby flutters. Those are the absolute best feeling and the one thing I will really miss about being pregnant. I’m really trying to enjoy all of the good things about being pregnant and feeling this close to my little munchkin.
- Getting to know this baby – I truly believe that you can get to know your baby’s personality based on how they are in the womb. I knew both my kid’s personalities based on the little things they did during the first 9 months and I didn’t even know their gender! My daughter was SO particular, she didn’t want anything touching my belly, she would kick plates off, didn’t want to be cramped and was so feisty and that is exactly how she is today. My son on the other hand, spent most of the nine months curled in a ball in my lower belly holding onto my hip bone (or it felt like it) and he is just as sweet and cozy today and always wants to be held. I’m looking forward to getting to know our third child even more as the months go on!
Ok that is all for now! I’m sure I’ll share a few occasional belly pics on Instagram but this will probably be the last time I share prego stuff on the blog until baby #3 arrives :)
If you have any random questions, feel free to ask away!
Cutest little bump!!! So happy for you guys :)
Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom says
Oh, YAY! Congrats Taryn!!!!
Congratulations,Taryn!!! I joined the third and last child club this past September. In fact, my due date was also October 6th. I’m so happy for you. I can’t believe your son is already 19 months. Where has the time gone? You look great and your family is beautiful! Good luck! Enjoy the pregnancy. I’m sure you’ll be cursing it at the end! We all do! ????
Cindy DIY beautify says
Such exciting news, congrats! I have three and they are all so different from one another but each so precious in their own way.
You look great Taryn! I loved all of those baby flutters too! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!
Heather @ The Caterpillar Years says
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! You look gorgeous, mama :D
Soooo happy for all of you and appreciate this exciting news on here. Brings back such good good memories of my three pregnancies, too….even though those three now have kids of their own! Enjoy this special time and share away here whenever you can. I love it!
Michelle @ Baby Bump Bundle says
Awe yay ! Congratulations !
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife says
[email protected] says
Aww congrats! I am expecting my second … 23 weeks now.. We recently found out a BOY and we have a 2 year old daughter .. Such an exciting time! All the best!
Congrats! I’m due two days before you with my 7th baby. Awesome news for your family!
Beautiful Pictures!! I love them… and your posts. Thanks.
YAY!!!!! Congrats!!!! So excited for you.
So happy for you and your family and really enjoyed reading your story about the differences in pregnancies. As a foster parent for two littles ages 2 and 3, (who are permanent placements and definitely my last), and bio-mom of two grown up kids, I always get a little nostalgic about pregnancies and babies. I’m glad to be done, but definitely remember those days fondly. Congratulations and enjoy!
Thank you so much Jenna!