Did you know National Pancake Day is on September 26? That’s next week! I LOVE pancakes. Being gluten-free, pancakes are an easy breakfast solution so I make them pretty frequently around here. Pamela’s Gluten-Free Pancake Mix and King Arthur’s GF Pancake Mix are current favorites and I love to eat them with peanut butter and maple syrup or mixed with fresh blueberries!
But, after taking a look at all of these recipes… my pancakes are feeling kind of blah. So in honor of the upcoming pancake holiday here are 10 Must Try Pancake Recipes! I’m dying to make some of these gluten-free if they aren’t already.
1. Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes from Chocolate Covered Katie
2. Skinny Pancakes from Chef in Training
3. Pancake Pops from No. 2 Pencil
4. Buckwheat Pancakes with Cottage Cheese-Walnuts and Caramelized Apples from Al Dente Gourmet
5. Cornbread Pancakes with Taco Topping from Heat Oven to 350
6. Mini Pancake Appetizer from Ichigo Shortcake
7. Healthy Cinnamon Roll Pancakes from Pinch of Yum
8. Red Velvet Pancakes from Something Swanky
9. S’more Pancakes from Can You Stay For Dinner?
10. Cream Cheese Pancakes from I Breathe… I’m Hungry
What type of pancake will you be eating on National Pancake Day?