Apple Pie Bites Made With Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 Package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 2 Golden Delicious Apples Peeled and Sliced
- ¼ Cup Butter (divided)
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel and slice apples into thin slices.
- Unroll the package of crescent rolls and cut each piece in two.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet.
- Layer with butter and sprinkle with a good amount of cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Wrap one apple slice into each crescent roll.
- Top with more butter and cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Recipe by Taryn Whiteaker at https://tarynwhiteaker.com/apple-pie-bites-made-pillsbury-crescent-rolls/