The Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 34 cookies
- ⅔ Cup Coconut Oil (A very loose cup, not melted)
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. GF Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp. Ener-G Egg Replacer + ¼ Cup Water
- 2¼ Cup GF Flour Mix
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- 1½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. GF Baking Powder
- 1 10 oz Bag of EnjoyLife Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream oils, butter, vanilla, water, sugar and 'eggs' together.
- Slowly add dry ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Drop a 2" spoonful of dough onto a cookie sheet. Place 2" apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Recipe by Taryn Whiteaker at https://tarynwhiteaker.com/the-best-gluten-free-chocolate-chip-cookies/